Makita Slide Compound Saw 255mm (10") 1430W
Price inclusive of VAT
- Bevel cutting 45 degrees left and right.
- Ergonomically designed rubberized soft grip provides more control and comfort.
- Laser marker for easy cut line alignment.
|Continuous rating Input||1,430W|
|Capacity||at 0 degrees: 91 x 305mm (3-5/8" x 12")|
|at 45 degrees: 91 x 215mm (3-5/8" x 8-1/2")|
|Blade diameter||255 - 260mm (10 - 10-1/4")|
|Blade bore||15.88 / 30mm (Ring16)|
|No load speed||4,300|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||536 x 825 x 633mm (21-1/8" x 32-1/2" x 25")|
|Net weight||19.9kg (43.9lbs)|
|Power supply cord||2.5m (8.2ft)|
Carbide-Tipped Saw Blade, Vertical Vise, Socket Wrench, Triangular Rule, Dust Bag, Holder Assembly
- Sliding Rail Mechanism incorporating 3 Linear Ball Bearings provides increased rigidity to produce precise, adjustment free cuts right out of the box
- Sliding Fence (Left Side) can be adjusted outwards when bevel cutting or inwards for increased support of small or delicate materials
- Soft Start feature gradually increases speed to eliminate start up shock
- Battery Operated, Factory Calibrated Class II Laser enables accurate alignment of blade and cutting line
- Bevel Capacity of 45o Left or Right
- Mitre Capacity of 47o Left or 60o Right with Positive Stops at 0o, 15o, 22.5o, 31.6o & 45o
- Re-Located Mitre Scale enables easier viewing during operation
- 2 Stage Safety Switch for increased operator safety
- Ergonomic Vertical Soft Rubber Grip design for vibration absorption and comfortable operation
No customer reviews for the moment.